CERTIFICATE IN EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Choose Event Management for a career where no two days are the same. If you love to organise people and logistics, have good planning skills, excel at problem solving and love variety and creativity in your work, then a career in event management may be ideal for you.
Practical event training will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to plan and deliver an event from start to finish. And we provide a resource package of electronic event planning guides, checklists and templates on completion, so you have the tools you need to confidently and successfully plan your future events.
We offer an interactive, immersion experience within London's premier event environment in venues on the ExCeL London campus, where you will learn from Industry, within Industry.
Plus, site tours to other prominent event venues provide comparable experiences as London's event scene becomes our extended campus, and we provide the opportunity to experience what life as an event manager involves.
Whether you are looking for the foundation skills and knowledge you need for a career change into event management, or you are in an event role and want to ensure you have solid foundations to succeed and progress within the industry, then the Certificate in Event Management is the ideal programme.
Course Name: Certificate in Event Management
Course Code: LSSCEM060720
Course Start Date: Monday 6 July 2020
Course Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: Venues at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: Certificate in Event Management
Awarded by: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from events industry professionals
- Site visits - learn from Industry within Industry
- Interactive, practical training
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Venues ideally located on one of Europe's premier event campuses
Certificate in Event Management Course
This event management course is ideal for those who:
- Would like to gain a position with an established event organiser, stadium or venue, or an events related position within a business or community organisation.
- Those holding entry level event positions and wishing to enhance their knowledge and skills in order to progress
- Are planning on starting their own event planning consultancy or business and require the foundation event management skills to do so
- Would like to gain a range of event planning skills to broaden their opportunties within the event industry.