MASTERCLASS CERTIFICATE IN CORPORATE EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Corporate events are wide-ranging and can involve organising board meetings and shareholder meetings, product launches, conferences, away days, training workshops, seminars, trade or expo stands, marketing events, company dinners and awards, networking events, sponsorship events, company parties (e.g. milestone company anniversaries, Christmas or office parties), executive retreats, incentive trips, corporate dinners and a host of other professional business events.
Regardless of the scale, corporate events require professional organisational skills and an ability to create a seamless experience for busy participants and engaging programme. Gaining valuable specialist corporate event management skills will upgrade your event experience and enhance your career opportunities.
Course Name: MasterClass in Corporate Event Management
Course Code: LSSCORPEM130720
Course Start Date: Monday 13 July 2020
Course Duration: 2 days (Monday & Tuesday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: Venues on the ExCeL London Campus, Royal Victoria Docks, London E16 1XL
Certificate: MasterClass Certificate in Corporate Event Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from ievent ndustry professionals
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training Centre ideally placed on campus at one of Europe's premier venues - ExCeL London, home of London's International Convention Centre (ICC)
Masterclass Certificate in Corporate Event Management Course
This corporate event management course is ideal for those who:
- Are responsible for organising events for their business or organisation and wish to learn a structured methodology to effectively plan and execute corporate events
- Work as a PA or in marketing or other departments that organise corporate events as a part of their remit and responsibilities
- Have existing events experience and would like to add specialist corporate event management skills to their CV or portfolio
- Are looking to move their events career towards corporate event management
- Would like to gain a range of event planning skills to broaden their opportunties within the event industry.