MASTERCLASS IN MAJOR SPORTS EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
There is a growing global trend and demand for major sporting events to provide an immersive experience and a lasting legacy for the communities and countries they are staged in. Successfully organising these major sports events involves managing the expectations and experiences of a range of stakeholders, including governing bodies, associations, sponsors, athletes, spectators, local contractors and suppliers.
Whether it's your goal to work the global sports events circuit, progress a career in sports stadium or venue management or work with a specific high profile major sporting event or competition, understanding the key requirements for staging major sports events is essential.
Course Name: MasterClass in Major Sports Event Management
Course Code: LSSMCMSEM130720
Course Start Date: Monday 13 July 2020
Course Duration: 2 days (Monday & Tuesday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: Venues at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: MasterClass Certificate in Major Sports Event Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from Event industry specialists
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training Centre ideally located within one of Europe's premier venues - ExCeL London, host to major international sporting events such as London 2012 Olympics.
MasterClass in Major Sports Event Management Course
This major sports event management masterclass course is ideal for those who:
- Have existing events or sports management experience and would like to add specialist major sports event management skills to their CV or portfolio
- Are looking to move their events career towards managing major sporting events
- Would like to gain a range of event planning skills to broaden their opportunties within the event industry.