CERTIFICATE IN SPORTS EVENT MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Considering a career that combines your love of sports with your ability to plan and organise? Working in the sports event industry is a rewarding career that offers a wide range of work options. Work for a stadium or sports team, work locally, nationally or internationally, work for a stadium, sports team, venue, association or community sports group. With the sports industry worth an estimated £24bn per year in the UK alone, and the business of sports growing globally, there are no shortage of opportunities for committed and dedicated sports event managers.
Course Name: Certificate in Sports Event Management
Course Code: LSSCSEM060720
Course Start Date: Monday 6 July 2020
Course Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: Venues at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: Certificate in Sports Event Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from industry professionals
- Site visits
- Learn from Industry within Industry
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Training Centre ideally placed within one of Europe's premier venues- ExCeL London, one of the major host venues for the London 2012 Olympics
Certificate in Sports Event Management Course
This sports event management course is ideal for those who:
- Would like to gain a position with an established sports event organiser, sports stadium or venue, sports team, or a sports events related position with an association or community organisation.
- Those holding entry level sports or events positions and wishing to enhance their sports event management knowledge and skills in order to progress
- Would like to gain a range of event planning skills to broaden their opportunties within the event industry.