CERTIFICATE IN VENUE MANAGEMENT COURSE DETAILS
Event venues require professional organisational skills, and an ability to manage a wide range of events including sports, concerts, competitions, community and special events.
And excellent relationship management and communication skills are also key when dealing with the broad range of stakeholders involved with staging events in venues - e.g. event organisers, associations, suppliers and contractors, athletes, performers, agents, caterers, retailers, the press, council and other public bodies and of course, the event attendees.
Gaining valuable specialist venue management skills will upgrade your event experience and enhance your career opportunities in the industry.
Course Name: Certificate in Venue Management
Course Code: LSSCVM060720
Course Start Date: Monday 6 July 2020
Course Duration: 5 days (Monday to Friday)
Course Hours: 10am - 4pm
Course Venue: Venues at ExCeL London, E16 1XL
Certificate: Certificate in Venue Management
Awarded By: The Event School London
- Expert tuition from industry professionals
- Learn from Industry within Industry
- Site visits to London venues/stadiums
- Build your venue and event industry network
- Small groups with strictly limited numbers offer a unique experience
- Location ideally placed within one of Europe's premier venues - ExCeL London, home to many of London's major events.
Certificate in Venue Management Course
This venue management course is ideal for those who:
- Are seeking to add specialist venue management skills to their CV or portfolio
- Are looking to move their career towards venue and stadium operations or management
- Would like to gain a range of venue and stadium management skills to broaden their opportunities within the industry.